Keep an eye on Chris’s Facebook page @Chris.Scott.Artist for the most up to date news
The home of Chris Scott Art
- Chris’s work at the 2018 Billericay Art Trail.
- The series of bicycles entitled, ‘Fragile Bikes’, are currently on display on Southend on Sea seafront, after their time in Romford and Chelmsford.
- Chris has left some of his current work in the street in Chelmsford City Centre (23/06) in an ‘Art Bomb’ with fellow Hive Studio Artists, highlighting homelessness and the fragility of the human condition.
- Chris is exhibiting in a group exhibition with the Hive Artists Group at the Oaklands Museum, Chelmsford from 17th March 2018 until June. Some pictures from the opening night…
Untitled (Pigeon/Balloon) 2018 Wrapped man (What were we fighting for) 2018 Wrapped bicycle (Oaklands Museum, Chelmsford) 2018
The latest instalment of unicycling from Chris…
- Photos of Chris creating a triptych portrait at the Billercay Portrait Artist of the Year Competition….
- See Chris creating his triptych portrait here;
- Previous work on display at Bennett’s Funerals and the Library, Billericay High Street, as part of the Billericay Art Trail.
- Preparations for the Billericay Art Trail underway!
- Chris has been learning to unicycle over the past month. Watch out for a performance piece coming soon!
- Chris Scott Artist hand decorated unicycle…
- Message from Chris “I’m delighted to announce that my selected venue for exhibiting at the Billericay Art Trial is Bennett’s Funeral Directors, Billericay High Street, junction with Norsey Road. I love a challenge and this venue perfectly reflects some of the themes of disappearance and loss in my work. If you can then please pop down, even if driving past and can’t stop. Keep your eyes peeled as I’ve got a prime window space on the junction”. “I will also be taking part in the Billericay Art Trail Portrait Artist Of The Year competition on 16th September at St Mary Magdalen Church, wish me luck”.
- New concepts underway. Check out the shop tab to purchase, ‘I’ve left the Met’ stickers and others on display at Asylum, Chelmsford, but only when it is closed!
- More ‘disappearing circus’ artworks underway…
- Work just completed for the exhibition at Complete Lighting & Living, Maldon, from 3rd June. ‘The disappearing bike’, and a new concept, ‘The disappearing circus’. This piece consists of a poster removed from a telegraph pole which has remained out in the elements for around a year. It is fantastic to see how the original vibrancy of the advertisement has deteriorated!
- New ‘Mother and child’ series… Mother and child Mother and child divided After Da Vinci2
- New to the ‘Disappearing’ series…
- ‘Disappearing neighbourhood watch’. Art meets criminology and the ‘broken windows theory’…
- Fantastic early response to the guerrilla bin campaign. Check out @Chris.Scott.Artist on Facebook for the results :